Lawyers in Columbia, Tennessee
Parks, Bryant & Snyder, PLLC is a full-service law firm with a focus on divorce and family law, estate planning and probate, and criminal defense.
Help Starts Now
We understand that if you are visiting our site, you may be dealing with problems that you never thought you would have to face. Whether it be discovering how to divorce an abusive or lying spouse, securing your rights as a father, or proving your innocence of a criminal charge; we know that the first step is to simply stop and make sense of the chaos you feel is surrounding you. It is time to learn about what exactly you a facing so that your next move is the right one.
This site is designed to reflect our philosophy with clients—we want to empower you with information so you have the knowledge you need to make the right decision for you and your family. If you’re ready to meet with one of our local Columbia, TN lawyers to see how we can help, call us at 931-398-5200 or reach out via email at [email protected]. If you want to learn more about how we can help, keep reading.
Firm Areas of Focus
We are a full-service law firm and practice in many diverse areas of law, however, we have chosen the below areas to focus on and devote the majority of our practice:
- Divorce – We’ll help guide you through the process to get the best result for you and your family.
- Child Custody and Visitation – It’s simple, your children are the most important thing in your life. Every member of our firm is a parent and we understand this priority. We’ll work on a co-parenting outcome that puts your children first.
- Estate Planning – We’ll lay out all the options to ensure that your legacy continues and your affairs are in order.
- Probate and Estate Administration – We’ll make a difficult period as painless as possible and respect the loss of your loved one.
- Criminal Defense – We know how the local system works and we’ll make it work for you.
- Divorce and Family Law Mediation – If you need someone to help get things settled and avoid a costly court battle, we can facilitate an agreement that everyone can live with and move forward from.
- Elder Law – If someone you love can no longer take care of himself like he used to, we can put in place safe and respectful legal precautions to ensure he is protected from himself and others who might want to take advantage of him.
Solution Focused Legal Thinking: The Parks, Bryant & Snyder Philosophy:
Columbia, TN lawyers Houston Parks, Wesley Mack Bryant, and Shawn Snyder brought their experiences and expertise together to form the law firm, Parks, Bryant & Snyder, PLLC, to serve the legal needs of persons in the Middle Tennessee area. Houston brings 40 years of experience as a lawyer and trust officer, Wesley has been practicing law for over a decade and is one of the premier litigators in the area, and Shawn, having spent several years as the director of a dispute resolution center, is highly experienced in mediation and family law. To learn more about them, click on their names above and read their biographies.
The mission of Parks, Bryant & Snyder is to provide superior client support always with a personal touch and professional expertise. We determine early on what the client truly expects and needs, and we craft a strategy for each client to reach his or her goals. The client’s interest comes first, and a strategy to vigorously and effectively get favorable results comes next.
We believe in excellence in every step taken to benefit the client.
We believe in efficiency through technology in getting results at a reasonable cost.
We believe in choosing the right approach to resolving each disputed legal matter. Some matters are best resolved by collaboration, while other matters require a legal contest. Each client decides with us the best approach for the matter at hand.
We believe in resolving each client’s matter as fully, as effectively, and as quickly as is possible under the circumstances.
Contact one of our lawyers in Columbia, Tennessee today to take the first step in making things better.